The UTS Health service is available to all UTS Insearch students to access good healthcare, information and support, including:
- Treatment of a range of medical conditions, illnesses and other physical problems
- Consultations for a broad range of health, sexuality and lifestyle issues
- Women's health issues, including advice on contraception, pregnancy testing and antenatal care
- Travel advice and vaccinations
- Information pamphlets on a broad range of health issues
- Advice or assistance for students with examination difficulties, or in need of special, assessment arrangements because of a disability or medical condition.
UTS Tower (building 1) at 15 Broadway, Ultimo
- Level 6 (Room 01.06.001)
Hours of Operation
The Health Service is open Monday to Friday throughout the year (except public holidays)
- Monday - Thursday: 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Friday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
The Health Service offers Bulk Billing, which means there is no cost to you for most consultations if you have Medibank Private Overseas Student Health Cover
Some consultations not covered by Medibank will cost, e.g. travel vaccinations.
Make an appointment
When you use the service first time you use the service, there are a couple of things you need to do to make an appointment:
Make your appointment first by calling (+61 2) 9514 1177
Fill in the New Patient Registration form
. Note, this is not an online appointments booking form.
After hours service and public holidays
Contact Sydney Medical Service Co-op LTD
for after-hours service
Telephone: (+61 2) 8724 6300
Note, this service may bill privately, which means Bulk Billing may not be available.