Designed for high-achieving, dynamic students from the subcontinent, the Aspire Advantage Scholarship supports students completing an Accelerated Diploma program to kickstart their journey to UTS with an A$12,000 Scholarship.
Accelerated Diploma Program
The Accelerated Diploma program offers a personalised and supportive learning environment which moves at a faster-pace than our other programs so students are completing their studies, ready to commence second year at UTS in just eight months.
Students must commence their academic (diploma) program in 2019 or 2020 to be eligible. The scholarship will be awarded to students who meet the requirements for eligible courses listed below:
|Country of Nationality||Eligible Programs 2019-2020||Scholarship Eligibility Requirements (Academic)|
|India||Accelerated Diploma||Year 12 ISC/CBSE with academic subjects 65% or|
Year 12 Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala and West Bengal State Boards 65% or Year 12.
Other State Boards 70% (best 4 relevant academic subjects)
|Nepal||Accelerated Diploma||65% Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2) or GPA 2.6|
|Bangladesh||Accelerated Diploma||HSC 2nd Division 58%.|
GCE: 2 A level passes at D grade
|Pakistan||Accelerated Diploma||High School Certificate (1st division) with 65%|
|Sri Lanka||Accelerated Diploma||GCE: 2 A level passes with C grade|
How to apply
Contact with one of our trusted education representatives to help you with the application process.
Find a trusted education representative
Terms and Conditions
- Student must meet the Academic and English Scholarship eligibility requirements. See above referenced table for full details
- Students must commence their diploma program in Semester 2 or 3 2019, or any semester in 2020 with UTS Insearch Sydney
- Passport holders from India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Pakistan
- For students enrolling in the Accelerated Diploma (2 Semester) only
- Students applying for FDN or FDN+DIP are not eligible for this scholarship
- Students deferring to a later year (2021 and beyond) will not be eligible for this scholarship
- The scholarship will be applied to the 2nd semester tuition fee. If the full value of the scholarship is not used in the 2nd semester it will not be carried over to later semesters.
- This scholarship is not redeemable in cash and is non-transferable
- This offer details are subject to change.