Future Leaders Scholarship
At UTS Insearch we believe, with the right education, young minds have the potential to become great future leaders. That’s why we have the Future Leaders Scholarship, designed to give international students a head-start towards education and to help realise future leadership goals.
About the scholarship
Value of the scholarship:
- A$3,000 towards your second semester academic tuition fees at UTS Insearch.
- Guaranteed entry into the UTS Insearch Leadership Program valued at A$2,000. In this program, through a series of workshops you will learn real-world skills that can be applied to education and career - in Australia and across the globe. If you are aged 18 years or over, you will also be given an opportunity to win a work experience placement where you can practice your new skills in an Australian workplace.
- The offer is open to international students with a passport from Cambodia, Hong Kong SAR, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Laos, Macau SAR, Malaysia, Middle East and North Africa, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Students must commence their UTS Insearch academic program in 2018 or 2019.
- Work experience placement is only open to students aged 18 years or over.
Terms and Conditions
- For applications received after 18 December 2017.
- The A$3,000 will be applied to the second semester of the tuition fee.
- The scholarship details are subject to change.
- Neither the A$3,000 or UTS Insearch Leadership Program that's valued at A$2,000 is redeemable for cash.
How to apply
In 50 words or less explain how you would like to improve your leadership skills – either for life, study or career. Send your statement to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Future Leaders Scholarship.
Students must commence their UTS Insearch academic program in 2018 or 2019.